Display Follow me links allowing your readers to find your business and your content wherever it happens to be. Choose the buttons you want and put them where you want: in the header, in sidebar widgets, in the footer... virtually anywhere.
Based on your requirements and the information you provide we will produce an initial design of your web site.
In the initial stages we will agree:
- the pages you want
- the words and pictures on each page
- the basic layout: header, footer, main body, side bars etc
- the navigation
This may be done in a paper mock up, representing what you want to see.
You will be able to choose the colour scheme, the fonts (shape, size, style) for the text and the graphics.
If you have a particular theme or template in mind then we will use this.
The overall look and feel of your website is given by your page layout
The standard areas of a page are:
- header - where you might have your logo
- navigation menus
Page layouts can be:
- Fixed (aka grid) - they don't change much when the window is sized.
- Floating - allowing areas of text to reflow when the window is sized
- Hybrid - containg a mixture of fixed and floating
Pages may appear in multiple columns: 1, 2, 3, etc
The Bobbing Wide website has a multi-column fixed format